*Must fill field
Junior legal counsel
Our legal team is expanding!
Nofar Energy, a global renewable energy company traded on the TASE is looking for a junior legal counsel.
The role includes ongoing legal services with a focus on Israeli securities law, capital markets, and cross-border M&A, as well as drafting immediate and annual reports, minutes of board meetings, and internal enforcement programs. In addition, the role involves cross-border M&A and managing the legal services provided by local and international law firms.
- A qualified lawyer in Israel.
- Two years' work experience in a leading Israeli law firm.
- Experience as a lawyer in M&A or capital markets department of a leading law firm.
- Fluency in Hebrew and English- both written and conversational.
- Highly motivated, sharp-minded, and able to work and learn independently.