*Must fill field
Electrical engineer for global projects
- Technical and engineering supervision and monitoring of a project at every phase – development, design, construction, and operation.
- Approval of design and equipment for projects.
- Monitoring consultants' reports and identifying engineering risks detailed in reports and contracts.
- Assistance in writing technical appendices to agreements.
- Supervision and monitoring of subcontractors, consultants and management companies in the US and in Europe.
- Working with technical consultants, business partners, lawyers, technical consultants, local electricity companies etc.
- The position includes work from home and flights abroad.
- Electrical engineer - mandatory
- At least 4 years of experience with solar projects with a capacity of at least 5 MW – mandatory.
- Experience with work abroad – mandatory.
- Knowledge of installation of PV solar parks abroad – mandatory.
- Experience in the construction of substations - an advantage.
- Prior knowledge and understanding of commercial contracts.
- English at a very high level.
- Willingness to fly abroad.