*Must fill field
Sales Development Representative- Commercial Real Estate
Novato, California, United States
Sales Development Representative – Commercial Real Estate
Blue Sky Utility
Blue Sky Utility is a unique renewable energy developer providing solutions for retail real estate landlords and tenants. At Blue Sky Utility we combine our extensive engineering knowledge with our financial structuring expertise to create custom solutions, providing tenants and landlords with programs that are both environmentally sustainable and value accretive.
The SDM is a key position within the organization; working closely with senior management, the individual will be primarily responsible for growing the business by developing relationships with commercial retail tenants. You will assist in all aspects of our sales process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing new leads as well as managing and nurturing current tenant/landlord relationships.
Located in the Northern California Region.
- Prior experience with sales, business development, market analysis, commercial real estate or degree in a related field is required.
- Experience with or exposure to commercial real estate with a retail focus; understands retail lease language
- Must have hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques including cold calls.
- Self-driven with an incredible attention to detail and superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic with a high level of integrity and willingness to learn.
- Thrive with a growing company with the opportunity to advance with stellar job performance
- Minimum Associate degree and or real estate license and demonstrated experience.
- Experience working remotely is preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Ability to travel when needed.
Responsibilities and duties:
- As Sales Development Representative you will assist in all aspects of our sales process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing new leads as well as managing and nurturing current tenant/landlord relationships.
- Manage and coordinate sales leads, support management in the sales process and ensure follow up and completion of customer needs.
- Source new sales opportunities.
- Work as part of a team with other members to achieve specified goals – whatever duties that will entail.
- Coordinate tenant participation activities, research contacts, communicate with retail tenants verbally, in writing and in person.
- Explain the solar program and participation process clearly and concisely.
- BE flexible in required duties, creative in approach and provide professional communication both verbally and in writing.
Company perks: We offer competitive company benefits and salary, including medical, dental, vision, STD, 401K with match, PTO, and life insurance.